Post screenshots of what you're working on!!

From the Asset Store
We present to you “Post Apocalyptic Trailer” – our newest hard hitting, bass rumbling designed movie trailer collection.
  • Wan

Wow, that looks really great! I love your artwork.

Here's what I've been up to:

This is the way into an optional level inside the leviathan.

• A screenshot of the very early version of the platformer I'm trying to make

• Yup, its a 3d model.

This is the same model, just rendered out more like pixel art.

I'm still a huge fan of pixel art, I just wanted to test out the HD version. Maybe a hybrid of the two?

I prefer the pixel version more Though I have a soft spot for pixel art.

Working on a playable level for some feedback. Hoping to be done by the end of the week end.

[attachment=0:3isailk7][/attachment:3isailk7]

• You just responded to a post I made 6 years ago with Construct Classic. Really digging your pixel art though!

• heyo

• You just responded to a post I made 6 years ago with Construct Classic. Really digging your pixel art though!

Really!? Seems I was viewing the first page of this thread.. lol. Thanks!

• My new Galactic Civilizations 3 Companion App (German):

http://galciv3.bl4cksh33p.de

• Lots of great new stuff

I especially like the companion idea, cause it´s a non game app made with C2.

What exactly is it for?

• So yeah, been working on this lil beauty. That's at about 16fps. First time using licecap and it captured less frames than GifCam does... But aaaanyway

It's a procedurally generated space avoiding game. Basically, stay alive as long as possible! In that GIF I'm demonstrating the newest version, and using the Node-Webkit beta. : )

Wondering where to go with it and what to do next.

I would like to add in a hidden damage feature. Currently, any teensy weensy bump will kill ya. I would like to add the ability to actually survive a bit of damage rather than having being punished for even the slightest mistake. It isn't Flappy Bird, ya know!

Also more types of rooms. I've got some ideas that include simple modifications to the grid, or staggered girders that require reactionary time and accuracy.

• I would like to add in a hidden damage feature.

How about a counter which:

Every tick If > 0 then = -dt

If overlapping damage object = +dt*100

If > 100 die. Adjust the ratio of overlapping damage and you got your error margin.

Looks neat otherwise.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Somebody thanks for the input. Since I'm using the Physics behavior, I was under the impression that damage could be calculated off of the data involved in a collision?

• And sorry to post again, but yay! (Almost completely) working particle effects!

• Here are two animations from my first game! They were made using Spriter Pro.

• 2 games I'm working on

Switchblade Atari ST fan-remake :

Dungeon like game :

Move step by step, collect gold to escape, mini puzzle to find way to key and chest.

http://pixelretro.com

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 4 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 4 guests)