Post screenshots of what you're working on!!

From the Asset Store
We present to you “Post Apocalyptic Trailer” – our newest hard hitting, bass rumbling designed movie trailer collection.
  • This is a little game that I've been working on for a month now. Its a 2D adventure platformer. My goal is to create a great setting and atmosphere but it takes alot of time...

• > I have been working on this for several months on and off. I finally got the time to work on it everyday.

>

> It's a platformer/adventure game with quests and everything. I'm eventually going to pop it on steam.

>

>

>

Looks really good, you must be a natural professional artist.

Hey thank you very much, actually to tell the truth I have previously worked at a couple of studios. I left to do my own thing, So I guess technically this is a professional project. I'm going to be registering a company in the coming weeks.

• >

> > I have been working on this for several months on and off. I finally got the time to work on it everyday.

> >

> > It's a platformer/adventure game with quests and everything. I'm eventually going to pop it on steam.

> >

> >

> >

>

> Looks really good, you must be a natural professional artist.

>

Hey thank you very much, actually to tell the truth I have previously worked at a couple of studios. I left to do my own thing, So I guess technically this is a professional project. I'm going to be registering a company in the coming weeks.

I knew it, the art is incredibly polished and its something I haven't been able to reach yet. I actually learnt how to draw last year, by learn, I mean pen to paper playing around. hehe.

Construct 2 + Natural Artist = great combo, will lead to good things for sure.

• This is a little game that I've been working on for a month now. Its a 2D adventure platformer. My goal is to create a great setting and atmosphere but it takes alot of time...

Definitely sense the gloomy mysterious atmosphere, whatever you are doing, its spot on!

• More #lowrezjam stuff

That's how a blob gets across a rather dangerous looking pit of gooey purple stuff.

Artillery game with random and destructible terrain.

Also Conway's "Game Of Life" in 32x32 pixels -

HERE

source is available on the game page for anyone interested in "Cellular Automata" you'll need the canvas plugin though.

• Still a lot to be done but the game is coming along nicely.

Elephant will run away after stomping people.Leopard will kill people

Eagle will blow people away with the wind from his wings.

http://youtu.be/N28A3i8F694

• Minor So few pixels, so much fun! Looks good.

• Hola

dejare el vídeo en el que estoy trabajando con construct 2 y spriter

con 2 amigos, estamos concursando en: !Gracias¡

• Carsteroids, diggin it

Myself, lot's of asset's for my Earthbound/Mother project! (I'm so tired of tree's XD)

Genial.. me encanta tu arte

• liking the art style for your mother project.

• Great looking nature stuff!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Have a great weekend

• Just some low res environment art for my RPG i'm making

• tomsstudio that's low rez? Looks great!

More #lowrezjam stuff. Moved onto making a mini roguelike.

Prims algorithm in action creating the random always solvable maze. Then the level is tiled automatically.

Got mapping working this morning too.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 4 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 4 guests)