Orc Leader Milestnoes

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Orc or Barbarian Buildings for Isometric Games. Includes 8 Buildings.
  • Finished our first development sprint and am quite pleased with the results. Of the proposals, I was been able to finalize the goals and put some more improvements. Let's go to each one of them:

• Finish Hellmines boss - I´m finished the dungeon boss and I´m worked in the game balance. The result was very satisfactory
    • Game Interface Update - I worked and made some necessary updates, mainly with interactions for when the player has food in small quantity and great loss of warriors on his side.
    • I have finished the interface and have already prepared different endings for each situation. We have game endings for: low fame, famine, and loss of warriors.
    • Finishing Rathole Dungeon - Finished and with the boss implemented. However, I want to review some game balancing things.

Sprint Bonus

• World Bosses - I started to implement 2 world bosses in the game. One of them I already started to build the boss area. That was something extra I managed to do and it made me happy.

Now let's make the next sprint of fifteen days and proposals for the same. Come on

• World Bosses - Finish and implement the two world bosses.
    • Rathole final balance - Finish the game balance to finish the dungeon.
    • Hiring orc warriors in the fortresses - Some fortresses will have Orc warriors for hire.

It looks like little but the first and last items will do a good job. It is! Tomorrow we will have a new build!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Milestnoes? I think Milestones is the correct.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)