Nihiliticia - Physics, sandbox action adventure.

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Simple yet very life-like rag doll made with Physics!
  • Hmm, lets begin with, I have been working on this for just over a year, but recently transferred to construct 2 (which i purchased a business early adopter a couple years back) and have to say I am disappointed I didn't make the move sooner!

Keep regular updates on IndieDB: (be aware latest video is a year outdated, updating soon)

http://www.indiedb.com/games/nihiliticia

And follow on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/SMAAD/288876797668

Also planning to start a steam greenlight when the time is right

On to the game:

Nihiliticia!

A story-driven create-your-own-everything sandbox adventure!

Edit everything from the environment, characters, weapons, vehicles, et.c. including a full range of colour options.

One of the character models, fully customisable from eyes, nose, mouth, chin, hair, clothes and all different colours.

Vehicle customisation:

Day n Night cycle with lighting function:

(plus painting everything)

And updated fire+smoke engine, including colourisation and light effect

xx

• Yo bro

Your lighting effects and day/night effects are amazing!

• [quote:3jqfh8fd]Your lighting effects and day/night effects are amazing!

Thanks! I am quite impressed with construct 2! Couldn't have done the effects without the blends and webgl

• You should post the video here as well. Its reminds of Terraria. The Physics are awesome, looks very funny when he falls like it hurts a lot

• [quote:2c0jf1hu]You should post the video here as well. Its reminds of Terraria. The Physics are awesome, looks very funny when he falls like it hurts a lot

Hehe. That video is over a year old, so was going to do a new video over the coming days with the new character model and all the new effects/fire/lighting/vehicles e.t.c.

• Looks nice, i like her boobs

• [quote:3i06uw5d]Looks nice, i like her boobs

Thanks! And er... thanks? haha

• Updated the new female model into construct.

Also completed running, standing, jumping and falling animations, which all blend to each other smoothly through the limb based system I have set up

• Very impressive stuff

• [quote:1e66g9y2]Very impressive stuff

Thanks! Will keep it up to date every couple days

• Nice, demo soon?

• [quote:2sfxa8cx]Nice, demo soon?

Hopefully some kind of pre alpha soon.

Just added raycasting to detect the ground in any direction. Will be useful for detecting gun-hits and some lighting effects such as the torch

• Just adding various Items/scenery to build and various other media to build up content

• Goddamn that looks immersive. Keep up the good work!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ain't nothing but a...

ooh, climbing and hanging!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)