New Game Space Turmoil online Beta test need feedback

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!
  • Hi

I present my first game Space Turmoil, a fixed space shooter with capture system.

Play only with the mouse .

The link to try the game : http://studio.gaminster.com/space-turmoil/

Some feedback will be appreciated. Thanks !!

Space Turmoil presentation

Year 2090...Earth is on the edge of dying.

We barely survived the last war over the remaining fossil fuel, humans had no choice but to turn to solar energy.

Our need in energy where greater than we though... we had to improve our gathering technology by building Solar farms.

Mega corporation's greed when too far, and now solar farms capture too much of the sun's radiation leaving the earth core in jeopardy...

to replenish the lack of energy to the core, black holes from the space turmoil are the only option left. we need to capture 100 of them.

For this mission, a ship equipped with a black hole capacitor energy tank and micro portal teleportation system has been build.

You are earth last chance of survival.. go and save us from our self..

• Good effort on your first game Will you be adding to/ tweaking this? I guess smooth up/down motion of the ship would be nice, explosion effects and some more satisfying sounds. Well done.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Good first try keep up to it!

• it's normal the up/down motion is not smooth, you teleport. you can teleport from top to bottom without passing throught the center.

Can be really usefull in wave 5 and up.

thanks for the feedback

• Ah ok I got it no problem

• I agree with Codah about sounds fx. I think you need some action music that encourages the player.

Personally, I wasn´t interested to read the story. So much text don´t catch me.

And, maybe you can made the background more dynamic.

• New Update, I add some music and sound effects.

I want to know, it is too easy ???

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)