Neon Runner Alpha version-Canceled(close)

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
Is a system for building scorecards and achievements online for use in games Using this system, you can create a scorebo
  • here is a game of Level Plus Game Studio S.A.S

company where I am working

this is a alpha versin of the game

neon runner alpha 1.0.0

please comment and review the game.ffman222014-02-18 06:57:00

• esa es la version alpha de uno de los juegos que esta desarrollando la compa�ia donde trabajo.

Level Plus Game Studio S.A.S

por favor comenten que se le puede mejorar.

• Should probably include some instructions on how to play.

• About 10 times I started the game and the only thing I could do is turn the background red with the CTRL button. We'd love to see some instructions how to play.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The concept is simple enough, yet well executed - you jump by tapping the screen (didn't work initially for some reason) and you have to change the color of the background to the same as the beams you come across, to pass them. No problems here.

The gameplay seems to be without issues, except that i disliked how fast the game starts (literally less than a second before the start animation and running at full speed) and that the player seems to move across the screen slightly (e.g. as if the camera was being moved, as opposed to the whole world around it). This jitteriness makes the game seem less responsive, because it's harder to know exactly where the player is at any given time. Also, the game ends too abruptly, no end game screen, nothing - you're just instantly thrown back into the main menu.

The difficulty itself seems decent, no bugs like gaps that cannot be jumped across so far, the performance is also adequate.

From an artistic viewpoint, however, i dislike the game - it appears that some default Windows font is used for the main menu, which simply looks amateurish, there are no "pressed / mouse over" states for the buttons, there also appears to be a white border around the character sprite, as if it was drawn on a white background and then just pasted, without taking the care to fix the edges. Also, there are no jump animations for the character, it sort of seems that he is running even when in air.

My 0.02$.

• thank you for your comments, all the games is in alpha fase, only gameplay is 80%, but the graphics are in 10% or 15% only.

we will try to update the game constantly

• new update

change some interfaces

add controls tab

change the initial speed and the speed incremental rate.

add some web fonts.

working in the bug, display name on the main menu and controls tabs.ffman222014-02-18 20:14:48

• new update

change some interfaces

add controls tab

change the initial speed and the speed incremental rate.

add some web fonts.

working in the bug, display name on the main menu and controls tabs.

working in new Achievements

• Better, noticeably so.

• neon runner alpha was canceled, working in new IP

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)