Working Title (Subject to change, I'm sure)
Style and Gameplay :
Metroidvania style action/platformer with strong RPG element's, pet collecting, leveling and collectibles. Solo story mode with multiple unlockable characters. Bright and fun graphic style to help appeal to everyone.
Long singleplayer storyline, with multiple tales depending on your main character*
Pet collecting! You'll be able to breed, level, stat and find quite a few along your journey*
Randomized system of loot, similar to the diablo series, with multiple prefixes and suffixes.*
A host of legendary unique gear to find and collect, all customizable*
Multiplayer pet arena planned, hopefully allowing you to pit your pet's against each other via facebook/twitter/ect*
Day and Night cycle system, with planned weather event's such as : rain, windy, foggy, ect*
New game + Mode, unlockable game shaders, boss rush mode and tons more for after you've completed the single-player campaign*
Large amount of side-quest's, including rare monster hunt's*
Available to play on nearly every system out there (Windows, Mac, IOS, Android, ect)*
Schedule and Planning :
1) Create the in-game music and sound effects ...progress!
2) Create the game intro, splash screen and title ...progress!
3) Tilemapping and level/parralax creation for level design ...progress!
4) Character/Enemy creation and animation ...new progress!
5) Game object, physics and interactables and animation ...new progress!
6) Database/stat arrays and leveled lists ...new progress!
7) Boss implementation and Storyline creation
8) Menu creation and options changes
9) Character, object and enemy injection to the levelmaps
10) Storyline, timing/event and boss injection to the levelmaps
11) Platform specific release changes, and cleanup
(Planned availability > Windows > Android > Mac > IOS initially. Wii U > 360 > PS3 hopefully after)
12) Beta version release and imbedded update/patch creation
13) Changelog's, bugfixes and speed improvements leading into official release.
(Note, you'll have to remove the astericks in order to use the links for the time being (my rep's not high enough yet to post links, lol)
--https://soundcloud.com/llluminatlll/rhythmic-disassembled-- (New 04/16/2014)
--https://soundcloud.com/llluminatlll/strolling-wonders -- (New 04/16/2014)
--https://soundcloud.com/llluminatlll/transcendance-- (New 04/16/2014)
[b][u]Characters / Enemies :[/u][/b]
[b][u]Pictures and Screenies :[/u][/b]
Some new mock ups -
----------Alchemy Lab (WIP)------------------
[b][u]Playable Demos :[/u][/b]
[b][u]Game Art :[/u][/b]
[b][i][u]This weeks Agenda/What's Cooking :[/u][/i][/b]
It's been a big week. The splash/intro and loading screen's, sadly are still a work in progress (difficult to fill, with no affiliates, lol). A new art style for enemies, and over 70 already in planning. Design progress on the pet system, including 5 new pet's already designed, waiting for final animations and touches. This system is very early stages, but at LEAST will include leveling pet's found within the game. I'll try to get some early pictures up on a few enemies and a pet or two, to show the new look and get some feedback on them. Also, the starter area is completely done, including the first 4 area's of the game (minus parallaxing) and collision. This week I'll attempt to finish the first area's enemies, the characters available to play in-game, and if there is time, tie the music and lighting to the layouts. Quick shout out - Thank's REX, great set of plugins for C2. I'll be hitting up your dictionary/stat array plugins this week off and on (leveled lists', loot pools). Awesome work, thanks.