MegaMan X Clone

0 favourites
  • So it's been a bit over a year and I finally have free time to continue this project. Below you will find a link to the .CAPX of where I left off if you'd like to fiddle with it or have ideas for streamlining the code. Ill post again once I've made some more progress.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/729 ... manV1.capx

• Came here for the Layout Transitions... I think I'll have to figure that out by myself lol

• So it's been a bit over a year and I finally have free time to continue this project. Below you will find a link to the .CAPX of where I left off if you'd like to fiddle with it or have ideas for streamlining the code. Ill post again once I've made some more progress.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/729 ... manV1.capx

I made some minor changes to make the closest to the original motion.

I changed the command press the Down, so Mega has jump height levels.

• This is very interesting. It works way better than why I managed to do at the moment so it helps me a lot. Thanks for the work.

Now here's something I can't adjust and that needs to :

If you debug it, you can see that the jumpshoot animation actually never trigger, but the fallshoot does.

It's the reason why the first bullet you can shoot while jumping come out of the knee and not the buster.

Also, if you repeat running and shooting (just spam X+A while running), he does the running animation instead of jump so both jumpattack and jump could be improved.

Don't count on me thought, at the moment, I think setting up those animations is a living hell, and it drives me mad on every single project I started., reason while I looked on forum for a capx example and came here

Last thing, set the origin point of the blast to the left makes it spawn at the right place and looks better. It still spawn inside the arm if you run thought.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • How do I play the file downloaded?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)