I keep seeing this game, and I keep coming back to it, so not sure if it's a good idea to tell you these things, but it's bugging me.
So here is my feedback.
The game from a playable perspective looks good, but to be brutally honest, I would not download and play this game.
Here is why...
The graphics are all over the place.
1. The buttons, the styling is completely off, what is that plastic wrap (*shudders). Corel Draw?
2. The font - It's the type of font (looks like times new Roman) that is never ever ever used by any self respecting artist unless they are writing some sort of manual. Even then I would not use it. Also you seem to be using a variety of fonts. They are clashing big time! I think you need to stick to one font here.
3. The texturing is off, the mix of soft and hard is all over the place.
4. The color scheme is all over the place.
5. You used a gfx style that is straight out of the 90's, Plastic wrap all of those things are taboo unless you have a really good reason to use it.
It's not all bad there are some gems in all of this but you cannot see it because the bad stuff just kills it. Your main toon is totally overwhelmed, making the game harder to play from a visual user side experience.
My honest advice, you need to invest in a graphics pack. One graphics pack with a singular style. Or get an proper artist involved.
Totally sorry, I don't like giving bad crits, but you seem proud of your game and you should be, but it can be a whole lot better!