For a couple of days only the uh pre-pre-alpha demo of Kitty Boom is playable here:
To play match the color of the kitty to the building's he's smashing into by clicking/tapping/dragging the background colors.
I hope you like it, any and all feedback/comments are appreciated.
-collectibles and power ups (You can trigger double rainbow mode in the demo by clicking/tapping on kitty.)
- lots of code optimizing!
- in game explanation of what the hell is going on
- Pause Menu
-start screen refinements
- fix face detachment bug - man games have weird bugs.
- optimize graphics for iOS gl issues
- more advanced score breakdown
- end of round pause bug (causes score to sloooowly creep up)
- Boss battles
- smash into things
Edit: Also a HUGE thankyou to the construct2 community, your advice has been invaluable.