Kicipuzzle - beta

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • Hi! I just want to show you my first (almost) complete construct2 creation. I create this game to promote my very talented girlfriend and her soft pastel drawings. Links in game does not work but if someone is interrested I can send a link to her site on facebook. Just send me a message (I'm not sure if I could post this link here...). Or You can search for "Aleksandra Sip - artistic works".

In next version I'm planning to add:

*some more drawings

*"Awesome!!!" text should show when you reach goal.

*drag and drop mode

*decrease difficulty level because first tests showed me it could be to high for some players.

*button to speed up puzzle moving on start of level

*maybe some game instructions (personally I think this isnt necessary but I dont know what players say)

Please, play some and tell me what you think.

https://www.scirra.com/arcade/puzzle-ga ... 13993?cp=2

P.S. To unlock next levels you must complete previous on challenge mode

P.S.2 If you dont complete stage in 5 minutes a hint button will show

• Hi! First, I think the drawings are great. Especially level1 looks sooo realistic!

My first thought when I saw the puzzling process was: NOOOO way I can do this. BUT, it was actually quite doable. It took me 5 minutes, which is ok.

I think it's a cool idea to combine both of your hobbies. You seem to make a good team .

I don't think you need instructions, but a small version of the picture would be nice, sometimes I almost felt lost within the puzzle. Or maybe you could add the option to take a look at the result for a moment and then go on.

Thumps up!

• Wow, first comment! Hooray! )

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I like it. It's a fun and refreshing take on the classic puzzle type games.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)