I'm Featured on Gamejolt!!!!

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
  • Hey Construct family,

My game CRUSH.TV is featured on gamejolt.com It's gotten a huge boost and I wanted to ask if you guys could show it some love too.

• Love were given. Why not share devlog in this forum too, or is it already? Because that will help you gain reputation points so you can be able to share directly a link to the game.

• Love were given. Why not share devlog in this forum too, or is it already? Because that will help you gain reputation points so you can be able to share directly a link to the game.

Hi! I appreciate it, and let me know if you ever need me to return the favor. I just started using and learning the forum. My main network is Gamejolt. But I've been a lurker for some time, lol.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Game looks nice. Loving the art.

Hopefully this will draw people into learning C2.

• Game looks nice. Loving the art.

Hopefully this will draw people into learning C2.

It's funny you say that, because people keep asking me what I made it on. I also stream my build sessions, and that draws a lot of interest. It's a great platform, that hasn't been give the credit it deserves.

• > Game looks nice. Loving the art.

> Hopefully this will draw people into learning C2.

>

It's funny you say that, because people keep asking me what I made it on. I also stream my build sessions, and that draws a lot of interest. It's a great platform, that hasn't been give the credit it deserves.

I think the reason Game Maker is more popular is... well because of its name.

I remember the first time I thought of making games that's exactly what I typed in Google: "Game Maker."

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)