After more than a year learning C2 and many unfinished projects, this game called Hunter Rush will be my very first published game.
I started working on this project in late October, 2015 and currently has a prototype with fully functional mechanic, main features and major artworks. Before going full speed ahead into the making of the Alpha Release of Hunter Rush, I'll be posting the progress regularly here to gain some feedbacks as well as generating little publicity.
Hunter Rush is a RPG/Match-3 hybrid intended for the PC platforms. You will get to run a hunter guild, accomplish quests, explore the world, manage your teams and forge equipment. Just like in RPGs but the monster fighting bit is now carried out with a Match-3 puzzle mechanic.
• Manage a guild, take quests, build relationship with questors and rank up
• Recruit teams of hunter, train them hard, equip them with best equipment and then fire them, for joy
• Hunt monsters for raw materials to forge better equipment or to forge better materials to forge even better equipment
• If that doesn't confuse you, there are 100+ recipes for forging to confuse you even more
• Scratch-card minigame to waste your money and search for missing recipes
• Explore the world with real-time battles (not turn-based) to give you less time to think, more time to bash monsters
• Unique monsters have their own skills that requires different tactics to fight
• 16 lines of equipment give you 16 individual skills to bash monsters in fashion
Stay tuned for more features, discussion and screenshots in the next posts.
Recommendation and feedbacks are very welcome. And I'd like to hear some ideas from you guys to make Hunter Rush even more appealing.