Hero Defense - RPG style tower defense game

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Slot Machine Games. suitable for workers who work from home because it has player names that must be played alternately
  • Hello all!

I am Selena and I am new to construct 2. This is my first game project I used to play around with flash and unity, but construct 2 is much better and easier to use.Hero Defense:

Defend your land with the heroes you trained! Inspired by Kingdom Rush - great game!

Press the bottom right button to bring up the hero menu, they can then be placed on the map to attack enemies. Enemies grant experience and crystals, which are required to level up your heroes.

You start with 3 basic heroes, either archers or mages. Archers are the primary damage dealers, while mages are support units with aoe spells and crowd control abilities. As you progress, each class can then level up to 1 of the 3 streams: Snipers / Crossbowman / Enchanted arrows archers, and Fire / Ice / Arcane mages.

Crossbowman : highest dps in the game.

Snipers: highest range, critical strike chance.

Enchanted archers: archers with magic arrows that deals magic damage. Can deal with enemies with physical resistance.

Fire mage: chance to burn with every strike, burn effect: dealing additional damage over time.

Ice mage: chance to slow with every strike, slowing enemy speed to 50% for 2 seconds.

Arcane mage: Support with shields, curses, heals.

To do list:

• Arcane mages and their abilities.
    • Players can buy new heroes with crystals and name them.
    • Weapons and scrolls system. Enemies have a chance to drop those and you can then equip your heroes.
    • Ability system. Heroes can learn special abilities on the highest levels of their classes.
    • Make more enemies and levels!
    • Balance the game
    • Save system will be last for debugging purposes.

I have only made 4 levels right now.

Please tell me what you think, and is this a good direction for a game? How about the game mechanics? Do you think I should continue on this?

All the graphics are free online, I found them on opengameart.org . I will give more detailed credit on release if I finish it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I have exported the game and put it online, however the link was removed because I don't have enough rep.

Sorry about this, but how can I show the game here otherwise?

selena817.

freehostia.

com/HeroDefense1

• It's a pretty good tower defence game. Graphics are nice There's a nice bit of strategy as each person/tower has a different range.

Here's your link too

http://selena817.freehostia.com/HeroDefense1/

• It's a pretty good tower defence game. Graphics are nice There's a nice bit of strategy as each person/tower has a different range.

Here's your link too

Thanks very much for the support, and the link! Graphics isn't mine though

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)