Hell Creatures Rotten Corpse Demo (Feedback Request)

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Demo Game Multiplayer Online with member registration system
  • Hi guys,

I just posted a demo for my game Hell Creatures Rotten Corpse and would appreciate some feedback.

It is a platform game similar to Ghouls 'n Ghosts.

The demo is available here: http://gamesbymidnight.000webhostapp.com/index.html

I left out some info in the demo:

*Each stage has one hidden treasure chest that will appear when touching a certain spot.

*Creatures are weak to different weapon types- you'll know how much damage a weapon does by how much blood/junk comes out from weapon contact.

*Some creatures (ghosts) can only be killed by magic weapons. Normal weapons will only temporarily stun them.

For DailyClick oldtimers, this is a fan remake of a Multimedia Fusion Game of the same name.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • No feedback..?

• i liked it, character animations are good, the enemies are varied, only thing i want is the ability to throw swords up or down, those bats are hard to hit, cant throw while crouching aswell.

also the skeletons and (i think) other ground enemies can ignore you if you jump behind them, dunno if thats intentional

overall decent, feels like one of those fun flash games on newgrounds, i'd continue playing but i died in the cave bit like a peasant.

• i liked it, character animations are good, the enemies are varied, only thing i want is the ability to throw swords up or down, those bats are hard to hit, cant throw while crouching aswell.

also the skeletons and (i think) other ground enemies can ignore you if you jump behind them, dunno if thats intentional.

Thanks, I really appreciate the feedback! I originally had the player be able to shoot up and down but took it out for a few reasons. I'm debating whether or not to add it back. Shooting while crouching is possible only in the direction you are facing...but I really need to fix the events..it's buggy. Yeah, the enemy behavior is intentional (i.e. not as aggressive for the first two levels).

overall decent, feels like one of those fun flash games on newgrounds

That makes me feel really happy to hear

• I couldn't play it because I'm on my phone lol but the screen shots look cool, the main music menu music was nice... the only thing would be a better image for the main menu. Other than that... 👍

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)