Galactic Attack - Work In Progress

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
Progress\Loading Bar. Now Load you game like a Professional.
  • Hey everyone I am currently working on my second Construct 2 game, Galactic Attack!

I am a hobbyist designer who is just trying to do things I enjoy and creating things out of nothing is one of them. Anyways I have taken a couple courses on Udemy about Construct 2 and trying to expand on those ideas i learned...hence "Galactic Attack!"

Genre - Rotation Space Shooter/Dodge Mechanics

Rated - E

Target audience is early gamers but strangely addicting for older gamers as well

I think I am about 90% done and plan on posting some screenshots soon. Once the project is completed I will definitely post the link here.

Features

6 Levels of Main Game Mode(3 dodge, 3 Rotational with End Bosses)

Survival Mode

Thanks for tuning in and sorry for the varying picture sizes...photobucket is just so horrible with ADs I do not have the patience to wait on the editor.

Rich

RTK3 Games

• Nice. I like the look/feel of the game. Can't wait to give it a try.

• Still working away on this. The final boss level is almost completed. Been working on some fine tuning of mechanics with the help of several helpful forum dwellers - many thanks to Burvey, 99Instances2Go, alextro and briceybobo throughout the past few weeks.

• rtkiii Hey, how you do insert images in the post?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • rtkiii Hey, how you do insert images in the post?

You have to link them from another source like photobucket. and post the url between the ][ below - I added the "" so you could see the text, you would want to remove those as well. ["img]https://example.notanimage.com/test/image1.jpg[/img"]

• > rtkiii Hey, how you do insert images in the post?

>

You have to link them from another source like photobucket. and post the url between the ][ below - I added the "" so you could see the text, you would want to remove those as well. > > ["img]https://example.notanimage.com/test/image1.jpg[/img"]

Thanks alot.

• Still working on this. Prob first time in 4 months due to life changes but nonetheless still working on this. I hope to have the ad version ready to go for android devices by the end of the month.

• Game is up to the beta testers! Waiting on Bug feedback but this is 99% done and ready in a few days.

• Here it is! 2nd release from RTK3 games, "Galactic Attack!" Work great on Android devices and fun for kids of all ages. Give it a try...IT'S FREE!!!!!!!

Thanks - Rich

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... cticattack

• For wich platforms do you consider publishing it?

• It is compatible with most Android devices. That is all I plan to release on at this time. Thank you for asking.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)