I just put some finishing touches on a game I developed a while ago and uploaded it to the Arcade here:
Click on a flower or enemy to attempt a match (the pointing hands will indicate the current match). Click again on the center of your current selection to cast a spell. Your match must contain 2 flowers to have any effect. If an enemy is part of a selection it will take damage when the spell is cast. The bigger the match, the higher the score and damage dealt becomes. You can cast 2 spells before the enemies take their turn. If an enemy attacks a health bar at the bottom of a column 3 times it will be game over!
Version 188.8.131.52 is available to test now here:
https://www.scirra.com/arcade/puzzle-ga ... ower-27649
- Updated tutorial so you can now try moves over and over again without having to restart (I haven't made a 'back' button yet though).
- Changed the special flowers into potions to make them visually distinct.
- Bamboo Snake heads no longer die in one hit but now have 5 health.
- Instead of the first wave of Flower Bulb enemies proceeding into infinite Bamboo Snakes I added a series of enemy waves to face. You will only face a maximum 5 of the Bamboo Snakes at a time before different enemies spawn instead.
- Added a new enemy: Samurai Stag Beetle. He has 3 health and moves two column spaces at a time. When any damage is taken he only moves 1 space like the other enemies.
- Updated visuals to make things easier to see. The main stage background is now dark and the 'Your Go' and 'Enemy Go' messages are more prominent.