Fearmonium - psychedelic metroidvania

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
10 Loopable Tracks, and 34 SFX. Perfect for Metroidvania, Platformer, Adventure games.
  • Fearmonium is a psychedelic action-platformer where suspense intertwines with humor. Start the game as the usual unpleasant memory and, reincarnate into a real phobia by breaking through the most hidden corners of consciousness of Jimmy.

Subscribe to Construct videos now

The whole game will unfold in the inner world of a boy who once saw several clowns at a fair. Their images secured by support of Depression are making their way into the depths of his consciousness through the nightmare, meeting Jimmy’s memories on their way, anxieties and bright images. Will the clowns be able to supplant all objective fears of Jimmy and take the place of his main horror?

Key features:

- A huge map of Jimmy’s consciousness, woven from abstract images and half-forgotten memories;

- Classic and hand-drawn frame-by-frame animation;

- Dynamic battles with combo attacks and a variety of unique abilities;

- Information about the process of the formation of new phobias and the nature of human consciousness;

- Memorable enemies, whose images reflect what Jimmy saw in the real world;

- The answer to the question: does a phobia always cause irreparable harm, or can its presence change life for better?

I work on this game almost alone: only music is provided by my good friend Expecte Amour.

I wish to see some feedback, and also you're welcome to add the game to your wishlist on Steam!

store.steampowered.com/app/1068360/Fearmonium

• Mmmm looking good, I added it to my wishlist. Good luck with it!

• RedBlackSpade

WOW! the art is fantastic! You have obviously put a lot of work into this. I like the the old cartoon style, but with more vibrant colors.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Very nice! An impressive work on graphics indeed! Reminds me of Cuphead, especially with the boss bird. Added to wishlist. ;) Keep up the good work and good luck for the commercial launch!

• The artwork is freaking awesome! What are you drawing in? And just for our information, what size is your artwork for the game? Is it full scale 720/1080 etc?

• The artwork is freaking awesome! What are you drawing in? And just for our information, what size is your artwork for the game? Is it full scale 720/1080 etc?

Thanks! For drawing I'm using... Macromedia Flash 8. But everything is animated in Photoshop. It's a pretty weird of drawing, I don't recommend it anybody lol

And yes, it's a full scale - 1080. But the objects that should be blured are exported in a smaller size.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)