ESP Test for Android Phones

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Soldier Test
$9.99 USD
A Construct version 2 & 3 "Stand-alone" RPG game with "In-Game Module" (IGM) integration.
  • Hello Everyone. I'm currently working on a ESP Card Test for Android phones as game programming exercise.

Here is the link to of the game in the Arcade:

http://www.scirra.com/arcade/addicting-example-games/14243/espandroid

Still working on the scoring system... if anyone has good understanding of the "binomial distribution" and willing to explain it to me, it will be much appreciated. Thank you.

• I just played your game, sadly I have no ESP, but this is pretty darn cool.

• Thanks dthomasdigital! I'm glad you like it. Still working on the binomial equation... you might have negative ESP though, that is scoring way below the standard, out of 25, you'll probably get 4-5 correctly. I will release the android apps as soon as I figured out how to save and load scores.

• That's right I got 4 right so I guess I'm average, that sounds about right to me.

• I would just go with regular averaging, where you take the number of chances, and divide by correct(or incorrect depending on what you are looking for) answers.

Then use that number and compare it to all the other people's results.

Speaking of people, I thought esp was knowing what someone else was thinking, rather than a computer.

Perhaps you could do something with the new multiplayer plug?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Well, some ESP also involves the surroundings, the environment, even time... not just the mind to mind. Precognition, for example is the ability to predict the future. I can have the player select a card first, then have the computer pick a random card. But this is generally for fun and not intended to simulate hard core ESP experiment so I would not go that far, though I think I can. Yeah, an online multiplayer version will be great, but I browsed the tutorials and I think it will take at least a month before I understand the new plug. But learning the multiplayer plug is definitely one of my goal.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)