oh that arrow! sure!
game looks good and its a very interesting idea, kind of everrunner n rpg crossover. I made to level 3. A lil bit repetitive, guess you'll be adding more monsters and bkg elements in the future (or it may be that I just didnt go far enough, but in that case i'd introduce some changes earlier).
I do not like the registration thing tho -- id make it optional, to enter the ranking or something -- now thats just an opinion.
Anyway good game, pretty original (as far as i now, i dont play a lot of games) and with a very nice finish. good luck with yr kick!
Thanks, like you can see the game is only a demo, for the moment the game can become in a really repetitive thing if you play a lot of but...is the Kickstarter demo. Inside the KS proyect yoy can read the possible future game's features like that:
- 1 world map expandable.
- Interactive inventory & stats.
- 1 new set every month for a year: sword, shield & belt
- 1 new zone every month for a year
- Story and NPCs- Achievements
- Titles and Ranks system Conecction with RRSS (statistics, achievements, ranks).Connection with Social Networks
- Level/experience system.
- Diferent kind of dungeons.
- Mini challenges.
- 1 Year of server maintenance.
And more if we can exceed de amount foundation (I dont think so). Registration request is the only method that I Have to control some things like, who is the first player in arrived to the treasure of mythos?