Dream Journey (platform)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Electronic music for games, movies and much more . All songs are in wav. format
  • -Solved some bugs in the first level.

-First level fully playable ! (except the mission routine)

For any bugs please contact me!

• I like the scale of the game. Reminds me of Jetpack, a classic PC game. Good work.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I think your current tileset can be used for at least three levels total. Maybe you can expand it a little bit if you feel it's repeating too much. But adding interesting gameplay mechanics will keep the attention running. I really like your game. And I still advice trying spritefonts. There are many free to use spritefonts. Just run some searches on these forums on how to use spritefonts and they will add alot to your game. You will have a much nicer title screen and much better in-game text. I know it's a hassle and feels like a loss of time when you could do more levels and more monsters instead.

I think your game is coming along nicely and has a solid base to expand upon. Will keep following. Very nicely done.

• I like the scale of the game. Reminds me of Jetpack, a classic PC game. Good work.

Thank u P0pzst!!!

• I think your current tileset can be used for at least three levels total. Maybe you can expand it a little bit if you feel it's repeating too much. But adding interesting gameplay mechanics will keep the attention running. I really like your game. And I still advice trying spritefonts. There are many free to use spritefonts. Just run some searches on these forums on how to use spritefonts and they will add alot to your game. You will have a much nicer title screen and much better in-game text. I know it's a hassle and feels like a loss of time when you could do more levels and more monsters instead.

I think your game is coming along nicely and has a solid base to expand upon. Will keep following. Very nicely done.

Thank u so much Windwalker!

Regarding the tileset, the first level is made by one tileset and the second level with another, i like much more the second tileset... Which one do you like ?

Regardind the spritefont i'm taking a look!

At the moment all the text are very simple, just to check all the routine. Do you have a font to advice ?

• Build 0.041 OUT!

• added fairy familiar (hidden.... find it!!)
    • added one mission routine
    • added fairy life bar time
    • added minotaur life bar
    • added fairy attack with small arrows

I hope that now it's all done regarding the first level!

• Build 0.042

-Added some tree animations!

-added timer

• Work in progress:

Completing second level design, adding false walls and hidden passages!

Now the second level is completed at 20% .

• Build 0.05 OUT!

• Fixed some Minotaur bugs.
    • Fixed skeleton movements.
    • Added pixie......

Second Level 30%

• Added Gargoyles
    • Added carnivorous plant
    • Added water animation and splash animation

Fixing gargoyle movements and carnivorous plant animation and movements.....

• Looking good!

The wonderboy sprite brings back memories of my megadrive days

• Looking good!

The wonderboy sprite brings back memories of my megadrive days

Oh yeah!!! Do u see that now are coming many clone of it and of course the sequel ?

Long life to the pixel !

• BUILD 0.051...

_ fixed minor bugs.

_ fixed keys management.

_ added scroll of life icon. (the scroll of life add two more bar to player life)

After the title menu you can change the level pressing key "1" or "2"...... (remember... the second level is incomplete!)

• Build 0.06... OUT!

_Added highscore table online (beta)

• This looks amazing, keep it up dude

• Build 0.07

• changed the main character
    • fixed movement's issue
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)