Dragon Warrior type RPG

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • Hello, this is a demo I've made trying to get the scrolling to work properly. However, when I move the character around the world, I see a lot of flickering especially if I just move left and right back and forth a bunch of times.

There is also a slight blur in the colors. When I start walking, the pixels seem to blur into adjacent pixels which makes the whole screen a slight shade darker. And when I stop moving, the screen seems to lighten up again. I'm not sure if there's anything I can do about that.

Anybody have any suggestions on what I can do to address either of these issues? Do you have the same issues I have? Thanks

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3px0w2b1qs8rcz0/RPG.capx?dl=0

• I don't notice the flickering, maybe that's a problem with your graphics card

The "blur" is an optical illusion, because of the repeating patterns and noise of the tiles

For example, I removed the dithering in the tiles and the blur stopped:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I don't notice the flickering, maybe that's a problem with your graphics card

The "blur" is an optical illusion, because of the repeating patterns and noise of the tiles

For example, I removed the dithering in the tiles and the blur stopped:

Thanks for your feedback,.

Hmm, ok that's interesting that you didn't see any flickering. I wonder if there's just some weird setting on my computer. I use Google Chrome and I'm using an MSI GT 70 laptop runnning Windows 8.1 and my NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675MX has the latest drivers.

How did you remove the dithering in the tiles?

• Oh, by dithering, did you mean just the little dots on the tiles? I just realized that the picture you posted has all that erased.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)