[Concept] Single laser / Beam Laser.

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
A sound pack containing 132 laser gun sound effects, including mono and stereo versions of audio files.
  • Something i have been working on related to my main game - just thought i wanted to share it with people.

It features a single shot laser attack and a continous beam attack - Player sprite that sticks to the mouse cursor and a target sprite that moves randomly using sine

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capx file is here - if anyone wanna improve on it or simply just want it.

Laser and Beam

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SingleLaser

It has a internal cooldown of 0.5 sec (can be changed, lower/higher)

it sets the angle towards it target once, from the player to its target. (To make it more realistic)

It has a max range before it fades. (because thats what lasers do)

Can only be fired when player has line of sight, to its target. (can be changed, lower/higher)

It have a natural speed in which it "travels" (can be changed, slower/faster)

BeamLaser

It fires a continous beam towards its target. That fades in

It can only fire when the player has line of sight to the target. Or holding down left mouse.

Continues to set its angle towards its target.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

- maybe something you could use?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

• Nice.

I'm done with all the mechanics in SN2. Now just putting it all together & putting in lots of content, then polish.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Nice.

I'm done with all the mechanics in SN2. Now just putting it all together & putting in lots of content, then polish.

Cool - im looking forward to see it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)