OK, I have finally created something that I can say is "working." This is mostly to test some of the functions I've learned from watching so many tutorials.Basically you reveal a picture underneath another picture by zapping diamonds and increasing your score. ASD keys stop the Zappers in place and shoot a line to zap the diamonds.
I have provided a link to the .capx file in my profile and hopefully this new link posting works: www(dot)dropbox.com/s/8pb2gkieqyj0bti/ChanceGame%20Test.capx?dl=0. Any feedback is appreciated. However, I'm really looking to fix a couple of things that I already planned but couldn't get working. Here's the list:
- Keeping the diamonds from going out of the blue boundary (bouncing back if they hit an invisible boundary object)
- Adding an object that when zapped: adds +3 seconds to timer OR slows down all diamonds (optional stuff to enhance the gameplay)
- Showing the other picture when selecting it from the menu (I couldn't not get this to work at all after multiple attempts)
- Ability to view the unlocked pictures in the title menu (need some ideas to get this working)
- Add to the score the diamond gives when zapped in a certain area (this explains the lines in the play area; need some ideas to get this working)
Thanks for any help/ideas in advance.