Business in the pocket
is my new C2-game.
It's a complex economic simulation and it's designed for android tablets (soon available on google play).
Let's play Business in the pocket (video tutorials):
- Part 1: brewing and selling beer:
- Part 2: machines, worker & staff:
You are an enthusiastic hobby beer brewer and now you take the big step into the brewing business.
Starting brew beer in your garage you have to expland your business.
The main goal of the game (different szenarios) is to buy all the luxuries - to win the szenario.
The game in basic is very simple to play - but in detail you have many options to expland your business.
Playing a szenario:
- Choose a szenario in the menu (at the beginning you have to play the tutorial to learn the basic mechnism of the game)
- play your szenario and continue later if you want to make a break (the running szenario can be continued if you restart the game)
The game mechanics:
- you're brewing beer using the 3 raw materials (hops, malt, yeast) by clicking the brew-button
- you sell your beer kegs by pressing the sell-button
- you buy new raw materials.
- every object in this game needs space (storage) so you'll have to expland your storage to place more raw materials, machines, staff, workers, ...
- once you sold your kegs you have to hire a shipper to ship the kegs to your customers.
Advanced game options: (the game is a simulation with many influences!)
- balance your pricing for the best revenue
- advertise your product to reach more customer
- buy machines to produce more beer in a shorter time
- hire workers to brew more beer
- hire staff to get more informations (economic) and optimize your business revenue
- hire staff to automate your business
More cash for the luxuries:
each szenario goal is to buy all the luxuries - so get big to get enough cash for them
- you can play in the casino to win cash (or looe it)
- you can optimize the warehousing (storage<->raw materials) to buy the raw materials for the best price
- you can do shares trading for more profit
- you can establish you own stock company
- you have to repair your machinery
- you can train your staff
- you can increase salary of your staff for more effectivity
Special challenge "Oktoberfest":
- as a special challenge you can join the Oktoberfest and supply it with your beer.
But this meight be a challenge: you have to pay fee to join and you have to supply a LOT OF BEER within the 15 days of Oktoberfest to win (a lot of cash)
WIP: the game is still wip but the main parts are finished.
Come back later to see more video tutorials and play the demo (comming soon)...
Any feedback is welcome!