The Blocking Dead

0 favourites
  • Keep the sprites as blocks but draw zombie faces on them.

Zombies are so generic these days.

• This is a very nicely done game. I didn't play for long though, was a bit dull to me. But I really like the shadow/light dynamics, how the block zombies act.

Didn't see any instructions menu. Personally I think its a good idea to implement it just before the zombies come at you. For example, you can fool around within a set x and y to test controls (indicated on screen) and press enter to start the actual game.

Or simpler, just a screenshot of the level, and the instructions on top of it, and 'click or press anywhere to play'.

But of course, the game could use progress. And upgrades are always nice. I'm sure you heard of that flash game 'The last stand'. OK so I digress.. good luck.

• R
  • I love this. It's simple, but so atmospheric. Very absorbing.

You know as opposed to a limited layout, you could make this an infinite game easily with infinite variety and triggers on variety depending on how far you get.

Also, no idea how to switch weapons.

• I love this. It's simple, but so atmospheric. Very absorbing.

You know as opposed to a limited layout, you could make this an infinite game easily with infinite variety and triggers on variety depending on how far you get.

Also, no idea how to switch weapons.

Thanks for the great feedback, I really hope to do that!! To switch weapons, just use the right mouse button.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Made this while back with my friend and it is same concept. I never really got to finish it up tho.

it may take a min to load for you.

newgrounds.com/portal/view/677176

• That's a pretty cool game! Thanks for sharing.

Made this while back with my friend and it is same concept. I never really got to finish it up tho.

it may take a min to load for you.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/677176

• I updated the game with a third map. The maps are random, but the newest one is an old-western ghost town type of map.

• New update. We're up to 5 maps. The 2 new ones are a thunderstorm level and a frozen lake/snow level.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)