Bear with me

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Very well animated teddy bear suitable for platformer, runner and more 2D games
  • Bear with me

A 2D black&white, point&click "horror" adventure.

Latest Work: we are currently trying to push out a small alpha/vertical slice version for the iPad.

The Story

You play Amber, a 10 year old girl. In the middle of a dark and stormy night strange sounds wake you up. You soon discover that your 12 year old brother, Flint, has gone missing. To get to the bottom of what is going on you seek out the help of an experienced private eye, Ted E. Bear, who happens to be your fluffy toy.

While finding the first clues you soon discover that something very strange is going on in the house. There is a Red presence which does not seem friendly at all. The plot thickens while you are given the opportunity to control both Amber and Red and thus shape the hunter-hunted scenario.

Current status: we are planning to have a playable PC/iOS demo during August.

More information will soon be available on:

http://www.indiefferentstudio.com

http://www.facebook.com/IndiefferentGaming

Any kind of comments and feedback are very welcome.

Latest Screens

• I love those cartoon graphics and the story sounds great too. I'm willing to try that out! Keep up the good work!

• The art looks great, and the story seems interesting.

I'll keep my eye on it!

• 16 gazillion colors to chose from and you only pick two , just kidding , actually it is quite refreshing , graphics are very good .

• I love those cartoon graphics and the story sounds great too. I'm willing to try that out! Keep up the good work!

Thank you zoneboi, Demon Scroll also looks great

The art looks great, and the story seems interesting.

I'll keep my eye on it!

Thank you diogomuller, we love that you dig it.

16 gazillion colors to chose from and you only pick two , just kidding , actually it is quite refreshing , graphics are very good .

Thank you granpa

• Bears, puns and noire mystery? I'm in!

• Bears, puns and noire mystery?

This could be our headline

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • WoW the art is very cool.

I love this kind of puzzles games.

• Would be nice if you have a release date, because i want to play it immediately.

• glazba Wonderful theme, I really love it.

The game play graphic looks great but the menu frame needs bit more work i guess. Kinda bleached. Modify that if you have time.

Rest looks great!!!

• WoW the art is very cool.

I love this kind of puzzles games.

Thank you A0Nasser, our artist will appreciate it

Would be nice if you have a release date, because i want to play it immediately.

We also can´t wait feyninja Demo should be done in August, release date should be known soon.

<div class="self-ref">@glazba</div> Wonderful theme, I really love it.

The game play graphic looks great but the menu frame needs bit more work i guess. Kinda bleached. Modify that if you have time.

Rest looks great!!!

Well , now that you´ve mentioned it, it does seem kind of obvious I´ll check if it´s just a conversion loss.

• Yes may be a conversion loss coz rest of them looks unique and great.

Glad I could help and waiting for the release. ...Al de best

• Hey guys, just wanted to share that we are currently on Square Enix Collective with Bear With Me.

The Demo is coming any day now

http://collective.square-enix.com/projects/71/bear-with-me

• Great news.

Love to play the demo.

• Guys, just a heads up; the playable demo is available for download on http://collective.square-enix.com/proje ... ar-with-me

If anybody can help us test it on linux 32bit that would be great!

Also, a quick tutorial on how we created an windows installer for this release is coming soon!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)