11vs21

0 favourites
  • En\Rus

Hello!

I want to introduce you my game, on its development i am working now “11vs21”©

Здравствуйте!

Хочу представить вам игру разработкой которой я занимаюсь: «11vs21»©.

Its short plot:

At the end of the 21 century people reclaimed travelling through time using special gates to any time point. This technique is used for tourists tine voyagers. Voyagers are unsafe enough but time travelling is especial one, so tourists are equipped with special weapon to defence from any kind of weapon.

In the 11 century near the castle of norman knight “William I de Persy” the gate from 21 century are opened, and aborigines meet the tourists as demons,who want to capture their castle.

The player takes the role of “William I” to defend his native castle from invaders using very specific types of weapons. Mini-game "suicidal sheep" is added to rest from the main game.

Кратко о сюжете:

В конце 21 века люди освоили путешествие во времени через специальные врата переносящие их в любой момент времени. Эта технология стала использоваться с целью туристических путешествий во времени,но поскольку путешествия вообще штука опасная, а путешествия по времени опасны вдвойне, то туристы оснащались специальным средством защиты от любых видов оружия.

В 11 веке около замка нормандского рыцаря Уильяма I де Перси открываются врата из 21 века, однако местные жители воспринимают туристов не как людей а как демонов, и считают что они хотят захватить их замок.

Игроку предстоит выступить в роли Уильяма I и защитить свой замок от туристов-демонов используя весьма специфические виды оружия. Так же будет добавлена миниигра "Суицидальные овцы".

Genre set:

Жанр:

Castle defence+ visual video novel

Platforms:

Windows,Linux,OS X.

Implements:

Инструментарий:

Blender, Gimp, Construct 2

70% made at the moment.

70% Выполнено .

I will answer any questions!))

С удовольствием отвечу на ваши вопросы!))

Video:

Battle,Castle market,Map:

Битва,Магазин в замке,Карта:

youtube.com/watch

Minigame1:

Миниигра1:

youtube.com/watch

• Hey guy!

Your game definitly looks good,

Although, maybe there's a bit too much stuff happening on screen, from what I see on the video?

(Maybe it would be easier for the player if there was less colors, and more simple shapes? -Having a game that looks beatiful is good, but it should not affect the experience. Did you made any playtest yet? I feel like the player will be confused.)

Also, it looks maybe too much like plant Vs zombie, you might suffer from the comparison (you don't have to make a better game than PvsZ but, do something different, and make sure people know on the first look that it's different )

see you!

• Hey guy!

... if there was less colors...

Hi!

Thanks for the reply. I reduced the color saturation for the background. (Mountains and sky)

bit too much stuff happening on screen

It Is only in the last levels (24-30). On average, manage easily. But I think about ways simplification.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Add shop in castle:

youtube.com/watch

• Add map:

youtube.com/watch

• Wow, that is quite impressive, must have been a huge amount of work to make all the assets and plan it out. Have to agree that the art is a little busy, but if you have turned the saturation down on the background it should be all right. You could probably also add some variety by making night/day/morning/midday levels (by simply placing a semi-transparent colored layer on top) or adding some rain particles, etc.

Are all the animations pre-made/rendered or are the little people made from parts and animated separately?

It seems like you have a good grasp with the basics, so my feedback would be about some details - I would make the castle as a separate object and place it on top of the layout so the villagers don't just pop up in front of it, but actually appear to walk out of it. Also the interface bits are a little obscured by all the details - perhaps place them on (semi-transparent) panels?

But other than that - well done, I wish you luck with getting it finished and published.

• Good day, thanks for the reply !

but if you have turned the saturation down on the background it should be all right.

Yes, i did it. Just forgot refresh pic in the forum.

Are all the animations pre-made/rendered or are the little people made from parts and animated separately?

All people pre-made in blender:

video: youtube.com/watch

and use frame anim-n.

Background and icons:

• That's pretty cool. I tried to get into blender, but apparently am too old to learn new tricks, so my one true love 3ds max it remains

I guess you could have used Spriter as an option - to have really smooth animations and blend between them, it probably wouldn't be too hard to get used to it (although it does certain things in a weird way).

Кстати, прочитал описание крестьянки в демо-видео магазина

Actually everything seems quite charming and humorous. Are you doing all the aspects by yourself (writing, art, sound)?

• Are you doing all the aspects by yourself (writing, art, sound)?

Yes, only frelancer had made drawings units in photoshop on my description.

Игра будет юморная)

• Neat, nice to see a proper project just being done, instead of the usual "How do I make game X" questions and whining how C2 doesn't do this or that.

Thought - depending on performance you could probably use a HSL or replace color shader to add some slight variety to the characters as well by shifting their hues.

Also - I get harmless tourists, but what the heck is that robot thing with a mask on it?

• Also - I get harmless tourists, but what the heck is that robot thing with a mask on it?

Robot - it is one of the boss(game have long storyline(in 6 videoclips) and 3 boss):

so danger so cute))

• I like how you posted ever better versions as the rendering went on

Looking forward to seeing the finished game, good luck!

• Add minigame "suicidal sheep":

youtube.com/watch

• That looks pretty cool, reminds me a little of a popular soviet LCD game somehow...

At the same time it feels a little slow perhaps - maybe make the bouncing and the guys faster? A mini game that takes 3 minutes becomes a little more than mini... maybe it's just me.

• Fix:

Interface is darker

Menu “Save/load” and menu “settings” is working now

Add:

New image of main screen

4 new levels: Forest, bridge, desert, road

3 new location: the room of the lord, the screen about the game, loading screen

/Rus/

Изменения:

Интерфейс стал более контрастным

Добавлено 4 уровней: пустыня, лес, дорога,мост

Изменен главный экран и экран загрузки

Добавлен экран информации о разработчике, экран покоев лорда.

Заверено меню настроек и сохранения/загрузки

Оптимизация кода

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)