FLODJS Plugin

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • *GIGAtron ^^

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Gigatron Do you have any example about how to pass variables for seeking and repeating certain parts of the song? How do you adjust the speed of the track? (I tried passing integers such as 2,3 etc. before loading a track, but they didn't seem to have any effect)

• Gigatron Do you have any example about how to pass variables for seeking and repeating certain parts of the song? How do you adjust the speed of the track? (I tried passing integers such as 2,3 etc. before loading a track, but they didn't seem to have any effect)

Speed of the module is set from module pattern with effect F-05 <--- mean speed of the song; this can not be changed on the fly

but global BPM can be changed.. If you are using protracker plugin

you must set speed every thick to ... X for example:

for the playing position is the same with slider...

I will see if i have the .capx of the demo ...

• Awesome, thanks =)

• Is there something to do with the version of Construct 2 that would affect this?

I have the plugin installed, and the example capx plays the music fine, but even in the example capx, trying to change the text to the value of the song's pattern or track position throws back an error. I tried setting a variable to it, and it threw me an error. I even tried implementing it in my own project, and it threw back errors at me.

EDIT: The error is "func is undefined"

EDIT2: Even trying to get the value of any of its functions won't work, from the title, to the speed, volume, anything.

• Gigatron is this the most recent version of the FLODJS player that supports tempo changes? I believe you sent me a version a year or two ago that was bleeding edge via PM, is this the same version?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)