Zip contains file extensions not on the whitelist

0 favourites
  • 13 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • I am trying to upload my game to Scirra arcade.

I exported the game from construct 2 r172, "scirra arcade" mode.

And when trying to upload it, the store shows me the next error: "Zip contains file extensions not on the whitelist".

How can i resolve this error? i dont have much clues about the problem.

• That normaly appears when you use 3rd party behaviours or plugins which aren't supported by the Arcade

• Thanks for your answer Beaverlicious!

How can i identify this 3rd party behaviours?

• Quoted from the upload page:

[quote:15025up7]

Upload game

Supported Plugins and Behaviors

Below is a list of all our supported plugins and behaviors. If your game is rejected, check that your game only uses plugins/behaviors on this list.

Plugins: AJAX, Arr, Audio, Button, Browser, C2WebSocket, Dictionary, Facebook, Function, gamepad, Geolocation, googleplay, IAP, List, Keyboard, Mouse, NinePatch, NodeWebkit, Particles, progressbar, ScirraArcade, shadowlight, sliderbar, Sprite, Spritefont2, Text, TextBox, TiledBg, Tilemap, Touch, Twitter, UserMedia, video, WebStorage, win8, XML

Behaviors: EightDir, Anchor, bound, Bullet, Car, custom, destroy, DragnDrop, Fade, Flash, jumpthru, LOS, NoSave, Pathfinding, Persist, Physics, Pin, Platform, Rotate, scrollto, shadowcaster, Sin, Solid, Timer, Turret, Wrap

• i tried with the template "infinite jumping", without changing nothing, and occurs the same. I have checked all my objects and i cant find someone that is not in the list of compatible plugins and behaviors.

Another advices?

• Are you sure you are using r172?

Are you sure you are selecting 'Export to Scirra Arcade' option?

If yes to above, try to exporting without minify. Does it work then?

• yes, i am sure that i am at version r172, if not the error message would be different, the first time i tried exporting with an old version.

Iam sure that i am exporting with scirra arcade option "file/export project/ scirra arcade". Am i ok no?

I saw the minify option while exporting but this option is disabled for me. why?.

After the previous post i exported an empty project and the problem is the same!.

• I am having the same issue. Just followed the "Beginner's Guide to Construct 2" Tutorial (https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/37/beg ... onstruct-2) and the game can not upload due to the whitelist error. I just installed Construct 2 fresh yesterday, no additional plugins or modifications. Tried with r172 and r168.

• This also happens to me. I cannot know what is the file extensions not on the whitelist.

• Same thing here , both blank works and my main game don't get onto the store. I've checked the plugin and behavior list

[Update] Reposting here from zenox98 tip , delete app manifest from your zip file , got both my blank and main projects working. thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This issue has been posted in the Bug section, along with a possible work-around.

See here: https://www.scirra.com/forum/arcade-vs-app-manifest-extension-conflict_t108380

• [Update] Reposting here from zenox98 tip , delete app manifest from your zip file , got both my blank and main projects working. thanks

• [Update] Reposting here from zenox98 tip , delete app manifest from your zip file , got both my blank and main projects working. thanks

This works for me too!!!!.

Thanks oblix!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)