How would this work?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
  • Hello everyone!

I have a serious question, if this can be done, and how could this be done if it could...

Here is my problem, I want users to play my app and go to a page where they can register an account or login to an account.

After they have logged into or created their account, they are greeted by a main page (another layout) with their login name, and various other information. I understand that I will need a database and a bit of php coding in order for my app to store users information onto a database. I do see a tutorial on sending information to a database, however how would I be able to extract this data from the database? I am having trouble with the logic.

I would want this app to do the following:

1. Store user login credentials

2. Store users posting information (almost like how Facebooks wall works)

3. Store users friends or followers

4. Various other information.

Thanks for the feedback!

-Brandon

• This may help you with the basics on how to send information to a mysql database

Here you go !

Cheers !

• Thank you! However would this all be the same for grabbing text out of the database and users that you have added to your friend list?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ...and also could this work for uploading images and storing them into a database and retrieving them within Construct 2?

• Anyone with knowledge in this area would be good help

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)