Windows Phone 8 Back button

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Helping streamers give their viewers more excitement.
  • Hello,

I am very new to Construct 2, so please bare with me. I summited an app to the Windows Phone Store and it failed because of 5.2.4.4 "For games, when the Back button is pressed during gameplay, the game can choose to present a pause context menu or dialog or

navigate the user to the prior menu screen. Pressing the Back button again while in a paused context menu or dialog closes the menu or

dialog."

I think the problem is when I click to start the game, and it navigates to the Game layout it navigates within the same window frame. Therefore, the back button closes the app. Is there a way to change it? I searched forms for answer but its not working or I am just doing it wrong.

Here is a link to the template I built my game from: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/42533148/Test%20matchgame.capx

Thanks for the help,

John

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I made example for you. If you press back button the game goes first to pause layout and if you press back button in pause menu the game closes. Because i can't test this on physical device so i'm not 100% sure this will work. But you can download example capx from here.

• Hi Sollaano,

Thanks for the reply. I will plug it into my app, and I will test. From the look of it, I should have no problem.

Thanks again!!

John

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)