Why invisible don't working ???

0 favourites
  • 13 posts
From the Asset Store
Tap the ball, control it, avoid touching spikes and score higher!
  • Why invisible and all operations on nagrajgre don't working ?

• Are you using goto like BASIC, if you do this will not work? If you are new to C2 try these tutorial below link

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/eioscti86bpr ... 7YPza?dl=0

• Are you using goto like BASIC, if you do this will not work? If you are new to C2 try these tutorial below link

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/eioscti86bpr ... 7YPza?dl=0

I'm not new, im using construct 2 two years. Why this don't working ?

• ivall

Is hard to say without seeing your project as it should work, but the first thing I will look will be if the Layout "gra" has linked properly to the Event sheet where you have the code which is "gra" Event Sheet

-Click on the Layout "gra"

-At the left in the Properties Panel like you show in your first picture check where it says "Event Sheet" it should be >>> gra

-if it doesn't show gra just change it to gra and it should work

-but if you have "gra" already and is not working then the problem it should be somewhere else, if you post a minimum capx someone can have look and fix it much quicker

• event sheet = gra :/

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Why are you trying to set an object invisible and then moving to another layout?

• Asking for assistance with just images leads to pointless guessing.

To save time - yours and ours - please consider posting your .capx.

• Asking for assistance with just images leads to pointless guessing.

To save time - yours and ours - please consider posting your .capx.

mediafire.com/file/nhoab12kf9jnktt/gra.capx

• If you're going to go with this kind of logic then best to make the object Global=Yes in the object properties.

• If you're going to go with this kind of logic then best to make the object Global=Yes in the object properties.

if im make global on scene "jakagra" this "nagrajgre" is visible,and its buged.

• If you can't figure it out, then, instead of setting it to invisible set its X or Y to GTF outta here, something like -9999

This is actually preferable to visible/invisible because you can still accidentally click on an invisible object causing unexpected things to happen ( unless you add if opacity = 100 condition )

• ivall, I'm not getting any buggy behaviour.

When I click on 'nagrajgre' it switches to 'jakagra' and 'nagrajgre' disappears (destroyed) because it has moved to another layout. In 'jakagra' I click Team Fortress, and I go back to 'gra'. 'nagrajgre' appears again because it's loaded back to layout.

FYI, I'm using Build 250.

• Try updating to latest stable C2.

The version you are using - r239 - is from 25th Oct, 2016 and many things have changed.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)