How do I get the Webstorage and Cordava plugin

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • Hi, my Construct 2 does not have the Webstorage and Cordava plugin. Can someone link me to where I can get both plugins and other related plugins, please?

Thank you.

• Hi, my Construct 2 does not have the Webstorage and Cordava plugin. Can someone link me to where I can get both plugins and other related plugins, please?

Thank you.

Webstorage is called "LocalStorage" in newer release of Construct 2 and it is preinstalled. There are many types of cordova plugin, what kind of cordova plugin is missing? What do you mean by Construct 2 does not have it? Why do you need it, are you exporting to mobile?

• > Hi, my Construct 2 does not have the Webstorage and Cordava plugin. Can someone link me to where I can get both plugins and other related plugins, please?

> Thank you.

>

Webstorage is called "LocalStorage" in newer release of Construct 2 and it is preinstalled. There are many types of cordova plugin, what kind of cordova plugin is missing? What do you mean by Construct 2 does not have it? Why do you need it, are you exporting to mobile?

I presumed it had changed to LocalStorage, but wasn't sure because I'm trying to save a highscore and this plugin does not work the way WebStorage works.

That is, if "localkey" exists, do [xx].

else, create [localkey]

I presume this works differently? Can you be of assistance?

Also, I'm trying to release my game for Android/Windows/iPhones and it needs a Leaderboard. Someone suggested I use the Cordava plugin, but it does not have that.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • >

> > Hi, my Construct 2 does not have the Webstorage and Cordava plugin. Can someone link me to where I can get both plugins and other related plugins, please?

> > Thank you.

> >

>

> Webstorage is called "LocalStorage" in newer release of Construct 2 and it is preinstalled. There are many types of cordova plugin, what kind of cordova plugin is missing? What do you mean by Construct 2 does not have it? Why do you need it, are you exporting to mobile?

>

I presumed it had changed to LocalStorage, but wasn't sure because I'm trying to save a highscore and this plugin does not work the way WebStorage works.

That is, if "localkey" exists, do [xx].

else, create [localkey]

I presume this works differently? Can you be of assistance?

Also, I'm trying to release my game for Android/Windows/iPhones and it needs a Leaderboard. Someone suggested I use the Cordava plugin, but it does not have that.

Webstorage was replaced by localstorage since it was prone to crash and endless write of value if not used correctly because of lack of use of trigger. So it is different now.

A tutorial for LocalStorage link:

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/1461/h ... age-plugin

You can use Cranberry's Plugin for GooglePlayServices (Cordova) if you experience Construct 2 GooglePlayService not working. But this is a paid plugin made by cranberry.

Link:

http://cranberrygame.github.io/

• I can't find the download link on their page. Bit minuscule.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)