How do I Walk and punch at the same time?

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Perfect for your zombie game! Animated from motion capture data Left, Right, Top Down!
  • https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6rKLV ... sp=sharing

This is the game. Just wondering if you could make him walk, and punch at the same time?. And it would be more help, if you could notice anything wrong and fix it. Thank you. I can repay, by 5 dollar paypal money, if you need to. Than i need to see that you have made it alot better.

Thank you, for taking time to help, or read this.

• Let me see the code, and maybe i can help you.

• Let me see the code, and maybe i can help you.

Ingve, du vet ingenting

• Hi. i was just wondering how do i punch while walking?. i was trying to make this 2d fighting game, but could not figure out how i punch while walking. Just wondering if you could help me? (dont know how to post my game.)

you can upload your game to google Drive or Dropbox or scirra arcade and share a link..without the https:// since you dont have enough reputation to post link.

as for the animations walking and punching if you have the animations set both for walking and punching you can easy trigger them when you press some keys by using the keyboard object. see this for more info Platform example

• > Let me see the code, and maybe i can help you.

>

Shut the [MODE EDIT] up, you know nothing. Get lost , biatch

He was offering to help you.................................now I hope nobody does !

• Boss95

Your response to an offer of help is totally unacceptable.

Also, this forum is visited by users of all age ranges and language such as you have used will not be tolerated.

If you cannot be polite then please just leave this forum and don't bother returning.

If you continue in this fashion, then I will ban you. This is your only warning.

• >

> > Let me see the code, and maybe i can help you.

> >

>

> Shut the [MODE EDIT] up, you know nothing. Get lost , biatch

>

He was offering to help you.................................now I hope nobody does !

His just a real life friand, it was just a joke -_-

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Boss95

Your response to an offer of help is totally unacceptable.

Also, this forum is visited by users of all age ranges and language such as you have used will not be tolerated.

If you cannot be polite then please just leave this forum and don't bother returning.

If you continue in this fashion, then I will ban you. This is your only warning.[/quote > > I'm sorry, it was just a joke. His a real life friend, we know eachother.

• Boss95

Please don't start another thread asking the very same question - just edit your post if needed.

I've merged the detail from your other thread here and removed the new thread. Please just continue here.

Remember to have a little patience waiting for a reply - many of the users who give help come from many different time zones, so it can take a few hours (or more) to get responses.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)