How do I make videos work after exporting to HTML5?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Add SubRip (SRT) subtitles to your videos in Construct 3
  • I've been having a lot of trouble with my game lately. The videos in it work perfectly in preview, but don't show up at all after exporting. I've tried mp4, ogg, and webm. None of them work. Any ideas?

• I had the same problem too, this may help if your videos are short. I converted my video into image frames and played it like an animation. Go to page 3 on my Daenerys soundboard and you'll see it http://www.jayuzumi.com/daenerys-soundboard

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I had the same problem too, this may help if your videos are short. I converted my video into image frames and played it like an animation. Go to page 3 on my Daenerys soundboard and you'll see it jayuzumi.com/daenerys-soundboard

Thanks for the reply, but unfortunately, I don't think that would work for me. I've already tried shortening them, videos as short as 5 seconds still won't load. Also, the background for one of my levels is a video, and it's 5 minutes long... that would be at least 15,000 frames. :c I would try something easier like a loop, but there's an equalizer in the background video that goes along with the audio from it.

Nice website and channel by the way! I've actually seen some of your videos before, keep up the good work man! I hope to someday be as productive as you on my channel!

• Thanks man 🙂 I hope you get the videos working. There are a lot of people in the Construct 2 community so hopefully you get a solution soon. All the best on your game/channel 👍

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)