How do I make vertical scroll for infinite game

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
All popular touch mechanics - scrolling, zooming, swiping
  • Hello everyone, i'm trying to create a game. I have an astronaut that need to be always in vertical movement skipping asteroids. How can i do something like that.

Like color swicth is always in vertical mode.

• Just check some C2 built-in templates. There is a flappy bird clone with horizontal movement, so you can do it based on this one. But I think there is vertical one as well.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Just check some C2 built-in templates. There is a flappy bird clone with horizontal movement, so you can do it based on this one. But I think there is vertical one as well.

Yes, there is some demos and i see some of them but with all the them you feel like the blocks are coming and in my game i want to feel that im who is going up to the top...

A feeling like if you have all the blocks in the world where you can jump but all the blocks are being create once you are close enough to create.

• Yes, there is some demos and i see some of them but with all the them you feel like the blocks are coming and in my game i want to feel that im who is going up to the top...

A feeling like if you have all the blocks in the world where you can jump but all the blocks are being create once you are close enough to create.

Can you show us an example? The way I'm imagining, only by spawning the scenario it'll already looks like you're going up. Do you already know how to make the scenario spawn "on demand"?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)