How do I make the user upload

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
You can upload screenshots and photos to your server very easily.
  • Hi, i'm wondering if it's possible for the player/user to upload a json file when pressed a button?

If so how?

• Bump

• Are there seriously no one who nows how to do this, no respons in days

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Would this help?

No i would like if the user could upload a json file so i can acces it later, but i dont want the user to have do anything else than just press upload. No logins or anything

• Sure it is possible, but a huge security risk for you, if you don't secure it properly.

Unfortunately, you will need a server side script (PHP, Perl, ASP) that will handle the upload/file write routine.

This is very advanced, and if you don't know anything about programming I would strongly advice to keep away from such advanced stuff until you know more about server security.

Just an example:

Imagine, that you don't check the file that gets uploaded and don't secure the upload at all. Someone could easily upload an script that will be executed on server side.

• Sure it is possible, but a huge security risk for you, if you don't secure it properly.

Unfortunately, you will need a server side script (PHP, Perl, ASP) that will handle the upload/file write routine.

This is very advanced, and if you don't know anything about programming I would strongly advice to keep away from such advanced stuff until you know more about server security.

Just an example:

Imagine, that you don't check the file that gets uploaded and don't secure the upload at all. Someone could easily upload an script that will be executed on server side.

Yeah, i recently solved it by creating a php script and some more stuff with servers and ajax

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)