How do upload game on website that doesn't support windows.e

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Comprehensive localization solution for Construct 3 projects, no addons required!
  • I have been trying to upload my website on my site for 2 days now but I keep getting a 404 error. Please see link to my site below as well as the iframe code that I am using.

http://aruka-shoo.com/index.php/puzzle

<iframe src="/public_html/games/Memory

Match/index.html" name="memory match" width="760" height="200" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" ><p>Your browser does not support iframes.</p> ></iframe>

I have also verified that my server supports all the Construct 2 required MIME except for the fact that my website doesn't support Windows.exe, instead it provides shared Linux only.

Please let me know if this is the reason my game will not upload, or if there is something else that I am not considering like my Iframe code. Any help would be most appreciated

P.S I have already tried uploading my game to scirra arcade and then linking it to my site and it works beautifully. However, I would prefer to link it directly from my server.

Again any new insight would just make my day.

Thank you in advance

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I actually see the game loading and starting next to that image with the upside down monkey.

Looking at the source there I see you already changed your src attribute, which shows without the public_html folder.

Still an issue ?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)