How do I can upgade to my personal license?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
A space themed game with high quality 2D graphics and addictive music that provide hours of fun
  • Hi all,

before i'm sorry for my English, i'm Learning from 3 month ago.

I bought the personal license, and i recive an email with the reedem code, i went to the store and i download the file where there is a license (license.txt) when i try to load a file in c2 and restart the software, he meke an error and back the version to free. how can i do?

tnx

alelimpo

• Click on the store button, you can buy it in the store IIRC.

• Hi all,

before i'm sorry for my English, i'm Learning from 3 month ago.

I bought the personal license, and i recive an email with the reedem code, i went to the store and i download the file where there is a license (license.txt) when i try to load a file in c2 and restart the software, he meke an error and back the version to free. how can i do?

tnx

alelimpo

You can try to re-download your license from the store and if you still have problems, email .

• Make sure the license.txt file is in the root folder with your construct2 exe when you select it when prompted. I dont believe you can specify a path.. can't remember.

• Make sure the license.txt file is in the root folder with your construct2 exe when you select it when prompted. I dont believe you can specify a path.. can't remember.

The Manual covers installing the license, and it does indeed allow you to select a path to where the license file is located:

[quote:lo9fn1pf]You can place your license file wherever you like and locate it by clicking Load license file in the About dialog

• Ah, thanks for the memory refresh, I guess I put it in the root so I wouldn't loose it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks a lot to all

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)