How do I make a tycoon game

0 favourites
  • 12 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • im working on my new restaurant tycoon game and i was wondering if its possible to make a tycoon game also how to make a tycoon game if anyone has seen or made a tutorial on making one using construct 2 if they could attach a link that would be appreciated

• The answer to how to make any kind of game with C2 is divide the game up in wanted conditions and actions..

What would you like to happen when and under what circumstances?

If some things are still too big, divide them up again and again and again untill it all makes sense..

• The answer to how to make any kind of game with C2 is divide the game up in wanted conditions and actions..

What would you like to happen when and under what circumstances?

If some things are still too big, divide them up again and again and again untill it all makes sense..

thanks and do you know how to make a tycoon or have seen a tutorial on making one?

• hard work

• > The answer to how to make any kind of game with C2 is divide the game up in wanted conditions and actions..

>

> What would you like to happen when and under what circumstances?

> If some things are still too big, divide them up again and again and again untill it all makes sense..

>

thanks and do you know how to make a tycoon or have seen a tutorial on making one?

It's a lot of work..

I'd recommend practising making other games with C2 before trying to start a project that big..

You can make it offcourse, but the way you are asking this question sounds like you haven't much experience..

When you have trouble creating specific tasks it would be much easier to help..

• b

• >

> > The answer to how to make any kind of game with C2 is divide the game up in wanted conditions and actions..

> >

> > What would you like to happen when and under what circumstances?

> > If some things are still too big, divide them up again and again and again untill it all makes sense..

> >

> thanks and do you know how to make a tycoon or have seen a tutorial on making one?

>

It's a lot of work..

I'd recommend practising making other games with C2 before trying to start a project that big..

You can make it offcourse, but the way you are asking this question sounds like you haven't much experience..

When you have trouble creating specific tasks it would be much easier to help..

well i do have a good amount of experience i have already made 5 games with CONSTRUCT 2 would you say thats enough experience (also do i really sound like that?)

• Hello

Can I try your games?

• Hello

Can I try your games?

i would if i could because i can't post a link because i do not currently have 300 rep so sorry (but if you have a way for me to show you the link that would be great)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I think that game was made by 4 experienced devs, so why don't you start with something simpler like monkey farmers idle game or something xD, then you will have much more knowledge to take on a larger project.

• If you have specific questions about events and or actions I'd be glad to help..

• I think that game was made by 4 experienced devs, so why don't you start with something simpler like monkey farmers idle game or something xD, then you will have much more knowledge to take on a larger project.

ok i will take that into mind

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)