How do I do these two things?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Footsteps SFX Two contains 450 sounds of steps and jumps on different surfaces.
  • Hi! I had a few questions on how to do some things!

The first question is, how do I make a pop up animation for certain objects? My goal is to make a chat room in the game I'm making, and whenever a character is texting I want to have a small bubble that pops up when they're typing, like actual texting. Does anyone know how I'd do that?

The other question I had is how do I program multiple choices into the game? I want to make my game have these parts where you can choose what dialogue your character says and have someone else respond in different ways depending on what you said. How would I do that as well?

Thanks in advance!

MKP1000

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • My gosh MKP1000. I saw your other question in your other topic.

It looks/feels like you never rode a bike and instantly want to participate in a Bike Parkour.

May i suggest that you first create a chat room, then worry about bubbles.

Now, i can tell you that a chat room is way out of my league, but then again, i am into Construct for only 17 months (close to).

So may i do a second suggestion. Plz follow at least 20 tutorials, so you understand the basics.

Then build something way more easy to start with.

• My gosh MKP1000. I saw your other question in your other topic.

It looks/feels like you never rode a bike and instantly want to participate in a Bike Parkour.

May i suggest that you first create a chat room, then worry about bubbles.

Now, i can tell you that a chat room is way out of my league, but then again, i am into Construct for only 17 months (close to).

So may i do a second suggestion. Plz follow at least 20 tutorials, so you understand the basics.

Then build something way more easy to start with.

OK! Sounds good!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)