How do I get tweets working with clay.io + cocoonjs?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
  • Hey guys,

I have the following clay.io stuff working:

Login,

Facebook posts,

Highscores.

This was done by including the clay.io plugin files into the exported cocoonjs zip.

However, tweets aren't working? Anybody have and fixed this problem? I'm asking here, since I posted at clay.io but there doesnt seem to be any community response.

Note: I may also consider moving away from clay.io. Is there another plugin that offers facebook posts, tweets and highscore tables?

• Hi,

As far as i know clay.io doesn't work that good with cocoonJS. This will explain your issue in account of the sharing/tweet function. If you use CocoonJS i would recommend Google Play Games for Highscore and Achievements. But there is no twitter/facebook plugin available to share/tweet your score in-game without using the external browser up to now.

I'm also looking for this social featuers and i hope ludei will included them into their plugin

• I'm going for complete cross platform. So HTML, Android, iOS, windows phone and blackberry. So want a service that functions across the board. So google play wouldn't cut it.

I've got clay.io workin. You need to copy the contents of the plugin into the exported zip. All the functionality works except for tweets. So either I drop twitter or I find a new plugin.

Thanks for the reply.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • No problem

Or maybe you'll find a sufficent alternative

• Ah, ok. I didn't know that regarding Google play so thanks. I will probably just cut tweets until I get a response about a fix. Which is a shame.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)