How do I tweet a variable

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Easily store, modify, read and manipulate colors with Color Variables!
  • Hey, I have a simple question.

It's possible to make an bot on twitter that tweets variable of my game in construct 2?

Exemple : If HumanName variable = "Chara", I want that the bot tweet "Welcome to Chara on brOKtale !" ?

• Hey, I have a simple question.

It's possible to make an bot on twitter that tweets variable of my game in construct 2?

Exemple : If HumanName variable = "Chara", I want that the bot tweet "Welcome to Chara on brOKtale !" ?

maybe this can helpyou

• > Hey, I have a simple question.

> It's possible to make an bot on twitter that tweets variable of my game in construct 2?

>

> Exemple : If HumanName variable = "Chara", I want that the bot tweet "Welcome to Chara on brOKtale !" ?

>

maybe this can helpyou

Hey, thanks for your answer.

I know how to set the name of the player in a variable, but I want that a twitter account tweet something like " "Welcome "&HumanName "

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • >

> > Hey, I have a simple question.

> > It's possible to make an bot on twitter that tweets variable of my game in construct 2?

> >

> > Exemple : If HumanName variable = "Chara", I want that the bot tweet "Welcome to Chara on brOKtale !" ?

> >

> maybe this can helpyou

> how-do-i-get-text-objects-to-display-simple-variables_t162522

>

Hey, thanks for your answer.

I know how to set the name of the player in a variable, but I want that a twitter account tweet something like " "Welcome "&HumanName "

you mean "Twitter" the social network?

• Yes !

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)