turn the other side

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
A well commented RPG game template to learn from or use as a base for your own game!
  • so i made a simple monster and a character, and i made the monster go after the player when on sight, the problem is, when i go to the other side, the monster is still facing the left side... so how can i make it so that when im on the right side he turns right? and when im on the left he turns left.

--> dropbox.com/s/k16h5y1luvqj9ee/Enemy.capx

• use Flip action on Left press

• no, not the character, i want the monster to turn...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • so i made a simple monster and a character, and i made the monster go after the player when on sight, the problem is, when i go to the other side, the monster is still facing the left side... so how can i make it so that when im on the right side he turns right? and when im on the left he turns left.

--> dropbox.com/s/k16h5y1luvqj9ee/Enemy.capx

Add these two lines of events and it should work: Look at image below.

Pseudo Code:

Character.X >/ monster.X, then monster is mirrored

Character.X </ monster.X, then monster is not mirroed

/ means greater than or equal to

</ means less than or equal to

If you still need help then post a response to my message as a quote so I can get updated on your reply

• > so i made a simple monster and a character, and i made the monster go after the player when on sight, the problem is, when i go to the other side, the monster is still facing the left side... so how can i make it so that when im on the right side he turns right? and when im on the left he turns left.

>

> --> dropbox.com/s/k16h5y1luvqj9ee/Enemy.capx

Add these two lines of events and it should work: Look at image below.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59/helpguy.png/

Pseudo Code:

Character.X >/ monster.X, then monster is mirrored

Character.X </ monster.X, then monster is not mirroed

>/ means greater than or equal to

</ means less than or equal to

If you still need help then post a response to my message as a quote so I can get updated on your reply

it works perfectly, i dont know how it will turn out to be when i apply an animation, but thanks anyways :D

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)