How do I turn a car, all the scenery revolve 360º

0 favourites
  • 12 posts
From the Asset Store
A well commented RPG game template to learn from or use as a base for your own game!
  • Hello, everybody.

Could anyone tell me how do I:

The player turn a car, all the scenery revolve 360º?

• So do you basically want the car to always face the same way(compared to your screen) and just have the scenery turn around the car?

You could do this by setting the layout angle to the car angle every tick. But with out knowing more detail about what you are trying to accomplish I don't know if that's the best method for you.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • So do you basically want the car to always face the same way(compared to your screen) and just have the scenery turn around the car?

You could do this by setting the layout angle to the car angle every tick. But with out knowing more detail about what you are trying to accomplish I don't know if that's the best method for you.

Hello.

example:

When I turn the car to the right, the scene turns left. As I 3D games, when the camera is on top of the object. GTA 3.

• Are you looking for something like this:

That's what I wanted, thank you!

This... This is beutiful! Thank you !

• You're welcome I'm glad I could help you guys out.

• You're welcome I'm glad I could help you guys out.

Not wanting to abuse, I tried to use the options of behavior "Pin" I'm not getting more.

I would like to create the shadow effect (using Sprite) as in this game.

Perfect Parking Show

Author: leesungwoo

(view in Google Play)

• derikvlog

Just create a sprite shadow and give it the behaviour PIn. Then on start of layout you make an action to pin the shadow sprite to you car sprite Position & Angle.

Let me know if you have any trouble with that.

• derikvlog

Just create a sprite shadow and give it the behaviour PIn. Then on start of layout you make an action to pin the shadow sprite to you car sprite Position & Angle.

Let me know if you have any trouble with that.

I had already done that, but the shadow of this game, it moves (like there's a light at the left side of the screen). Using Pin I'm not able to do that.

Here is the game demo: http://goo.gl/TJ4kOq

• You would just gave to reposition the shadow based on what direction your car is facing.

• You would just gave to reposition the shadow based on what direction your car is facing.

I'll think of a solution, thanks for your help.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)