do triple jumps like mario?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • How do i do triple jump like mario?

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • Don't know how to really do it but I think I have the Logic for it.

var iJumping = 0 // Used to know in which state is jumping the player.

I think you will need to use timer for that

make a condition onCollision with the floor Timer Start

while the timer is on && on keyboard some btn pressed && Jumping ==0 do some process which is jump and Set 1 to Jumping

else set jumping = 0 // if the condition is not accomplish then set jump to 0

while the timer is on && on keyboard some btn pressed && Jumping ==1 do some process which is jump and Set 2 to Jumping

else set jumping = 0

while the timer is on && on keyboard some btn pressed && Jumping ==2 do some process which is jump and Set 3 to Jumping

else set jumping = 0

if jumping is > 2 set jumping to 0 // if jump greater than 2 set jump to 0

I hope this work to find a answer to your question

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Fair enough. Any way to elaborate?

• You are going to have to study the tutorials on platformer movements and examples in C2.

If people just hand you a CAPX you are not progressing in your game design skills and will keep having the same questions.

Not to be rude- but you have asked for more examples of things that any game designer should know how to do and it appears you want the forum to build your game for you and that is not helping you.

Play with all the platformer settings until you understand what they do and you can change all those settings to get the effects you want.

Triple jump is just resetting the jump after a timer or on animation finished.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)