Trigger based isometric pathfinding

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Units do not overlap each other and use different ways if there are several free ways.
  • Hey all,

I am relatively new to Construct, and as a result am fairly certain I am completely missing something. I am also an artist making an attempt at learning the programming angle. I have looked through the forums for anything related to setting pathfinding behavior to specific angles only (i.e. isometric projection) and have found nothing. I am also trying to trigger the pathfinding behavior of the character based on an object changing its instance to 'true'. I have set up a user controlled character with the proper angles for isometric projection in my .capx that I have listed below. I am trying to get the same angles only used for pathfinding as I would like the character to move back and forth between the two points knowing there may be more user placed objects blocking the path. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

dropbox.com/s/9klcyvfws546swe/Empire.capx

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Is this possible or did I completely miss something with one, or more, of the behaviors?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)