How do I Touch Like A Mouse Click?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Total customisation of the input! You can combine inputs from all peripherals. Make your game accessible for everyone!
  • I've read the manual. Touch input can simulate a mouse click, if the property is set.

I did it, but somehow it didn't work. I want to "touch" simulate a click on a button.

I've tested using: is touching object, on tap, on tap object, but no luck.

What have I missed?

Update

I've tested to touch a sprite, it works. But not for a button.

• The Button object already registers both mouse clicks and touch if you use the "On clicked" condition, no need for the Touch object.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi. I am looking for something similar to simulate a click. I dont need to register if something was clicked, I need to let the app click on an object even if the user did not click.

I need this for my latest "The Escapists Companion App" when running on Xbox One (snapped in Internet Explorer). There is a Searchbox where you can search for crafting recipes but when I use "Set Focus" to the input object it only puts the cursor there but does not show the onscreen keyboard until you press the A button on your gamepad. So I need to simulate pressing the A Button/clicking on the input object to show up the onscreen keyboard to let the users search immediately when they Hit the X Button (used to set focus right now).

Is this possible?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)