Make a touch images slider

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
500 monsters and creatures images for card games - Set 1
  • Hi everyone,

Fist of all sorry about my english, I hope google translate will help me a bit

I'm fairly new in Construct 2 so sorry, again, if the question is a bit simple.

I want to make a touch images slider (about 10 images), the layout looks this way:

And in game screen is this:

So, what I wanna do is to scroll the images with the finger and make 100% opaque the center image and about 40 % opacity the images on the both sides (beyond the viewport images are not visible).

Right now, the game works fine, It´s almost finish, but now, at the last details, i have a lot of problemems with thing like save games, global programming (like activating this images in the menu when you reach certain score during the game)..., so,I think, that I will post a couple of stupid questions in a few days...

PD: Although the title is flap space, the game is not a clone of flappy bird:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Think you should be able to do it, by simply using the width of the screen. (This ofc depends on how you made it, so it might not work.)

Here is an example of how to do it.

Since you know that the screen is a certain size you can use that to decide the opacity of the image. In this example you can scroll the image from side to side and it will update the opacity from 40 on this sides to 100 in the center of the image.

This might not solve you whole problem, but hope it can give you an idea of how you can do it.

Opacity scaler

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/109921357/Opacity_scaler.capx

• Thank you very much, this solved me at least, the biggest problem I had. i'll try to solve the rest by myself.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)